Fabexx™ can be used to replace every traditional internal branding, graphic and image method such as cut self-adhesive film, digitally printed self-adhesive film, digitally printed foam boards, printed wall paper and traditional light boxes – no joints, no fuss!
Utilising special aluminium profiles, these systems are designed to be used either as a once off install or particularly convenient when regular image and graphic changes are required. All this without the need for specialist installers or tools – a simple plug and play system!
After the initial installation, Fabexx™ makes it easy to use your own staff to hit those simultaneous campaign deadlines each time, every time and with no troublesome out of hours access arrangements and logistic problems, saving you time, money and hassle!
The real benefit of this system is our ‘Graphics Only’ delivery service which means that, timing and distance are no longer a hindrance when changing campaigns or information. We supply graphics to customers all across the world.
The full range of Fabexx™ products are listed below:
- Fabexx™ – illuminated light boxes, non-illuminated frames, wall coverings & ceilings
- Fabexx™ Magna™ – magnetic merchandising display
- Fabexx™ Signa™ – for extra sophistication of illuminated 3D branding & logos
- Fabexx™ Fonix™ – sound absorbing acoustic system
- Fabexx™ Screen™ – transparent PPE Partitions and Screen/Sneeze Guards
There are many advantages such as;
- seamless graphics – no unsightly jointing or overlaps
- quick and easy to assemble & disassemble
- easy to install
- a Flat-Pack system that’s easier and less expensive to transport
- extremely quick to change the image or graphic
- reduced ‘campaign change’ logistics costs
- no specialist transportation
- no specialist installers required
- graphics and images can be illuminated
- single or double-sided.
- B1 fire rating on all fabrics (carried out by a German test centre)
- Simple and safe ‘plug & play’ AC and DC power connectors for easy changing of LED lighting & drivers
Fabexx™ offers a bespoke image and/or graphic reproduction service. The graphics dimensions can be up to 4.97m in height or width by whatever length meaning that floor to ceiling graphics are not a problem anymore.
The other advantage is the ability to use Fabexx™ for doors, around doors/windows and other obstacles, such as Break Glass alarm units, sprinkler head units and electrical switches etc.. We also supply special clear ‘Push Plate’ and stainless steel ‘Pull Handle’ systems that are simple to use and can be removed and refitted by anyone without any tools!
Fabexx™ can also be used for;
- exhibition stands
- way-finding signage
- PPE transparent sneeze guards
- partitioning screens
- light features
- suspended fixing
- free-standing units
- magnetised display systems
- sound absorption acoustic paneling
- work station screens
- reception desk branding
- speaker covers
The possibilities are truly endless.
We have specialist manufacturing and design facilities, so that we can offer a bespoke service, if you have a particular or unique requirement, don’t worry we can help.
It’s easy, call now for a no obligation quotation or advice.
Click on the video below to see Fabexx™ Screen™ to see how easy it is to remove the transparent screen from the frame ↓
Click on the video below to see Fabexx™ Signa™ ‘WOW’ illuminated lettering that will enhance your brand – it’s easy and safe! ↓
Click on the Gallery below to view different and varied uses and sizes of Fabexx™ ↓